Saturday, May 10, 2008

Something New!!

Praise the Lord for my son! He has helped me leap into the 21st century! I now have a blog! Not sure how often I'll post and not sure what I'll post about--I do have a few ideas though. It's just nice to know that I have a tool to connect with family, friends, and other bloggers. Hope that all of you moms have a wonderful Mother's Day.

Today's workout: Run with Hubby and EH 56.18--really humid! I've got to get acclimated to the warmer weather and humidity. Good run other that that.

Blessings!

3 comments:

Gotta Run..... said...

YOU ARE AMAZING!!! I am bleesed to know you.

Looking forward to hitting the trails for miles of training this hot, humid summer. WE ARE ULTRA GILRS!!!!!

Welcome to the blog world. I have loved those I have connected with. The world can be a good place.

Gotta Run..... said...

Let's talk about a 50k trail event. I think the one you are pondering is too (maybe) close to MMTR.

Want to make sure I don't miss out on joining you!

Jackie said...

You go girl! I miss running with you.